Come be part of the biggest community club in Australia and our experienced team of football coaches. Share your passion, knowledge and skills with the next generation of footballers. We are looking for experienced football coaches for our U8-U15 development program.
Position Title: Football (soccer) Coach
Balmain & District Football Club is looking for highly experienced football coaches to train players from U8 to U15 graded teams (male and female) in our Development Program 2018.
Employer: Balmain & District Football Club
Balmain & District Football Club was established in 1969 and has developed into the largest community football club in Australia with over 2,600 registered players.
The Club offers a 21-week Development Program for all graded teams for pre-season and season, and an 10-week Aldi Miniroos program for off-season junior players. Holiday clinics are available during school holiday term breaks. During summer, we have over 500 youth players participating in our small-sided competition.
Work Type: Casual
Salary: $35 – $40 per hour (dependent upon experience and qualifications)
Salary Currency: Australian Dollar
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, reliable and passionate coaches to join our team!
Coaches must be available and reliable to work in the afternoon during the week, no weekend coaching is required. Sessions are:
- Tuesday/Thursday from 3pm – 7pm
- Wednesday/Friday from 3pm – 8:30pm
Preference for candidates that can work all 4 days will be given, but candidates that can only work 1, 2 or 3 days will also be considered.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Assist with setup and pack-down of fields
- Ability to coach 10-15 kids by yourself
- Follow the club’s curriculum session plans
- Able to quickly adapt sessions
- Work well with other coaches
- Work closely with Head Coach
Who does this role suit?
- University Students completing a relevant degree in PE Teaching, Sports Science or Human Movement.
- Sports fanatics that have playing experience
- Coaching Qualifications and experienced candidates.
- Working with children check
- Being available to work at afternoons during the week (3pm – 7/8:30pm)
- Reliable and professional
- High level of understanding and ability to demonstrate the technical skills to young children
- FFA Coaching Pathways Accreditation
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Drivers Licence
- Level 1 Coaching Accreditation
- Human Movement/Exercise/Sports Science Degree
- Physical Education Degree
Closing Date 21 Jan 2018
Applications to: Lucas Pacheco
Phone (work): 0452 536 863
How to apply:
All candidates are required to email their CV and a cover letter detailing their football playing and coaching experience.
Candidates will need to send their application to Lucas via:
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia