Balmain DFC are seeking a full-time Head Coach.
This role is responsible for the design and implementation of the club’s skills programs for players and coaches, including:
• Recruitment, coordination and management of paid coaches providing skills sessions
• Conducting coaching as part of the club’s paid skill development program
• Providing development sessions to the club’s volunteer coaches
• Overseeing match day ground and canteen management tasks
• Supporting the the day to day administration of the club.
You will need the following capabilities, knowledge and experience:
• Experience in playing and coaching football at grassroots and elite levels
• Extensive experience at designing, developing and implementing skills development and other programs for football, especially junior players up to age 18
• Ability to communicate and manage players and parents in a wide range of football settings
• Understanding of the requirements of running a community football club
• Knowledge and experience of operations and office administration.
For details contact firstname.lastname@example.org