13 week program
This comprehensive program focuses on age-appropriate skill development for ages 8 – 12. For younger players, our coaches will focus on skill acquisition. All development program training will be held at Waterfront Drive, Callan Park.
IMPORTANT: Balmain & District Football Club Development Program Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you read and understand the following before ordering. Purchase of this product will indicate your acceptance of the T&Cs.
1. By enrolling your child in the Balmain & District Football Club (BDFC) Development Program (Development Program) you accept the following terms and conditions in their entirety and agree to be bound by the included disclaimer and exclusion on liability.
2. Development Program sessions are subject to cancellation, alteration and re-arrangement in the event of unsuitable weather conditions, insufficient numbers or other factors which may arise that are beyond the control of BDFC, its employees, officials and volunteers.
3. BDFC reserves the right to refuse or terminate enrolment if the rules of the Development Program are not abided by. Specifically, as a community club BDFC operates a zero tolerance policy to abusive or aggressive behaviour, physical or verbal. Any child deemed to be engaging in abusive or aggressive behaviour towards another participant, any BDFC employee, official or volunteer or any other person will be removed from participation at the absolute discretion of BDFC or any of its employees, officials or volunteers. Please see the separate Behaviour Policy.
4. There is a risk of serious injury from sports activities. Such risks arise from (but are not limited to) impacts from sporting equipment, poor, wet or slippery surfaces, physical exertion, intentional or accidental contact or collisions with other participants, acts or omissions by BDFC, its employees, officials or volunteers. BDFC, to the extent permitted by law, does not accept any liability for personal injury, property damage or loss sustained by any participant as a result of his or her participation in the Development Program due to any cause whatsoever.
5. BDFC retains the right to use for publicity and advertising purposes photographs of participants taken at Development Program sessions.
6. You authorise BDFC employees, officials and volunteers to obtain such medical assistance as they see fit and you agree to meet the expenses attached thereto.
7. You agree that BDFC has the right retain and store the registration information submitted on a confidential database. This information will be removed at your request.
8. I hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless BDFC, its employees, officials and volunteers with respect to any and all injury, disability, death or loss or damage to person or property, regarding the child and/or arising from the child’s activities, however arising including but not limited to any negligent act or omission, to the fullest extent of the law.