Girls Only Holiday Camps – Jan 2024
REGISTRATIONS CLOSED. CAMP IS FULL
If you want to join a waitlist please fill in the attached form
A fun, friendly and football-filled holiday camp aimed at girls aged 6-12 years old, coached by young women at Glover Street Sporting Ground, Lilyfield.
Registrations for this camp are FREE as we have been fortunate to be funded by the NSW Office of Sport, through the NSW Football Legacy Grant.
Players will make new friends and learn skills to play the game with increased confidence to play football.
Riding the expected wave of interest in football coming off the back of the FIFA Women’s World Cup tournament on our shores, we want to provide a program for new players to come and play football in a safe and inclusive environment with like-minded girls.
CAMP DETAILS :
Where: Glover Street Sporting Ground, Lilyfield
Week 1: Tue 16 – Thu 18 January 2024
Week 2: Tue 23 – Thu 25 January 2024
Times: 9:00am – 3:00pm. Sign-in from 8.30am. Sign-out closes at 3.30pm.
- Free (fully funded through the Legacy Funding due to the success of the recent FIFA Women’s World Cup on home soil)
- Fun football activities between 9:00am and 3:00pm
- A free football (one per player) to take home and enjoy!
- Coaching by our Future Coaches Program coaches
WHAT TO BRING
- Your own lunch OR money to purchase lunch at the canteen
- Football boots (or sneakers), shin pads, and long socks
- A refillable water bottle
- Appropriate sports clothes, including a wet weather jacket
- Great positive and fun attitude
REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Below are the terms and conditions which must be met to join the camp:
- Must be born between 2011 and 2017
Be eligible for one of the following options prior to registering:
- OPTION #1 – BDFC Female Player 2023 Winter Season
- Played for Balmain & District Football Club for the 2023 winter season.
- Did not play for Balmain & District Football Club for the 2023 winter season.
- Lives within the Balmain & District Football Club catchment area.
Maximum three (3) days per player, as we want to give as many players as possible the opportunity to attend.
Please only register for the day/s which your daughter can and will attend as we have a capacity limit for each day. We will prioritise new players joining the camp to experience football for the first time, so we reserve the right to select players who will attend each day.
Confirmation of places for the camp will be sent out mid-December 2023 (for early registrations)
Early registrations close Sunday 10th December 2023. If there are spots remaining, a registration window will open between Friday 15th December and Tuesday 19th December 2023.
Your registration and payment confirms your acceptance of The Holiday Camps terms and conditions.