Registration for Winter 2018 is filling fast. All groups are full or closed with the exceptions of those listed below.
Groups with spaces still available:
- All Abilities (Boys & Girls)
- Tiny Tigers (Boys & Girls)
- Under 6 Mixed (Boys & Girls)
- WIL Division 1
Groups with limited spaces available:
- U9 Mixed (Boys & Girls)
- U10 Mixed (Boys & Girls)
- All Age Mens- very limited spaces in higher divisions only
Active Kids Voucher
Junior players can now take full advantage of the NSW Active Kids Voucher Program – a $100 rebate on club registration fees for each school-aged child. Details on the NSW Active Kids Program: NSW Office of Sport
Please note that refund of the Active Kids voucher is not possible: Once an Active Kids voucher has been applied to registration, neither BDFC or ServiceNSW is able to provide a refund of the $100 voucher if registration is cancelled for any reason. You should carefully consider use of your voucher if there will be any reason for you to consider cancelling your registration.
Our guide to applying for the Active Kids voucher: Balmain DFC NSW Active Kids Voucher Guide
|Age Group||2018 Fee|
|U6 – U7||215.00|
|U8 – U9||225.00|
|U10 – U11||250.00|
|U12 – U14||265.00|
|U15 – U16||275.00|
|U17 – U18||310.00|
|U19 – U21||310.00|
|Senior Players (All Age, O35, O45)||395.00|
A family discount of $50 applies for registration of two siblings (U6-U18 only) with the Club, OR a flat fee of $100 for registration of third and subsequent siblings (U6-U18 only).
All registrations are processed online using the FFA system MyFootballClub.
You will need your FFA number to register online if you are a returning player or a player transferring from another club. If you have never played football before, you can create an FFA number in the registration tool. The club has created guides to assist you in the registration process:
- Juniors (Tiny Tigers to U18) Balmain DFC MFC Self Registration Guide Juniors 2018
- Senior Player Balmain DFC MFC Self Registration Guide Adults 2018
All Players (or their Parents/Guardians) must read and confirm acceptance of the Code of Conduct when processing registration.
Priority is given to returning players until February 5, then new players on a first come, first-served basis until all teams in the age group are filled.
Due to continued lack of training and playing space in the Inner West Council area, we are unable to guarantee acceptance of your registration.
The base registration fee includes:
- $15 Ultra Football voucher for returning players
- Football Federation of Australia player fee
- Football NSW player fee and insurance
- CDSFA player and team fees
- Referee Fees (U10 – Seniors)
- FFA Processing Fee and GST
The club provides a family discount of $50 for registration of two siblings (U6-U18 only) OR a flat fee of $100 each for registration of third and subsequent siblings (U6-U18 only). Apply for Family Discount
The club provides an $85 rebate for currently enrolled full-time students who have paid the full adult registration fee of $395. Apply for Student Discount
To withdraw from the competition and request a registration refund, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The club will provide refunds in some situations.
The club will provide a full refund of the registration fee if a playing member cannot be placed in a team for that season.
When members withdraw their registration, they may also be eligible for a refund. The amount of the refund is based on the request date of the withdrawal.
|Request Date for Refund||Refund Amount|
|Before January 31||Full refund less uniform cost if the player has ordered a club-funded kit.|
|Before February 28||Registration fee less a $25 administration charge and the uniform cost if the player has ordered a club-funded kit.|
|Before March 31||Registration fee less a $50 administration charge and the uniform cost if the player has ordered a club-funded kit.|
|After Round 1 or April 1(whichever is the earliest)||No refund|
The official date used to determine a refund is the date of the email sent to the Club Registrar.
Players are considered “new” if they have never registered with Balmain DFC or have not played in the previous two seasons.
New players must consult with their Age Coordinators to determine team placement.
On payment, a date and time stamp is placed on the player record to enable first come, first served policy to be implemented. Players who have registered but not paid will not be guaranteed a place in a team until full payment is received.
Returning and Graded players must register with the club by the dates noted below to hold their place with the club. Players must meet the requirements below :
- Considered ‘returning’ if you have played with the club in either, or both, of the previous two seasons and complete registration by February 5
- If the registration is not completed (including payment) by February 12, returning players will rank equally with new players.
- Graded players will have been offered a position in a Graded Team by the Registrar, Technical Director or Development Committee
- Graded players must complete their registration by January 22 otherwise their position on a Graded team may be withdrawn
- New players who do not take up their offer to join a Graded Team will be subject to the same rules of registration as any other new player
Yes, the club does consider hardship situations and may offer a payment plan or waiver of part or all registration fees for those in genuine financial need. Applications should be submitted to the club Treasurer at email@example.com