Frequently asked Questions and Answers about ordering the club’s uniform through Ultra Football
The kit ordering process follows:
- Receive an e-mail from Ultra Football with a discount code. Returning players need to log into their Ultra Football account. New players will need to create an account and register for Balmain club zone. Please click on the following link to get started:https://www.ultrafootball.com/account/register/?club=balmain-district-fc
- Order your kit through BDFC’s shop hosted by Ultra Football.
Each new player (did not play for Balmain last year) automatically receives $50 of credit which covers the cost of an orange jersey, black shorts, and orange socks.
- Returning players automatically receive $20 of credit which they can put towards any replacement BDFC gear they require.
- Full-time goalkeepers can order a green goalkeeper top instead of the standard orange jersey.
You must only use the credit to purchase the player strip.
You must order the full kit in one shipment – the $50 credit (or higher for multi-player families) cannot be split between orders.
- Ship the order directly to your house (shipping costs apply) or pick up the shipment from Ultra Football at Alexandria prior to the commencement of the season. Ultra Football will send a confirmation email when ready.
As soon as you receive the email from Ultra Football.
If you do not receive the registration link from Ultra Football, check your spam folder. If you still do not have the e-mail, contact Therese Griffith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once players have registered, paid and been assigned to a team, the club will assign them a number between #2 – 99. When a player orders a goalkeeper top, they will automatically be assigned #1. We understand that players have preferred numbers. However, in a club of our size, we must adopt an efficient number allocation process using #2-99 across our age divisions (#1 for goalkeepers).
Once a player is assigned a number, they will retain this number during their time with the club unless they require a new number due to a change of team.
No, the new strips will be available at no additional cost to new players. If you decide to ship the kit directly to your home and the order is below $150, you will be charged a small shipping fee. You can also pick up the order at from Ultra Football for no additional cost.
No. The $50 credit must be used to purchase the full player strip, including an orange jersey, black shorts, and orange socks.
There are three different sizing style
Youth XS-XL (Approximately up to Under 12 boys and girls)
Womens XS-XL (Approximately Under 12 – to senior girls/women)
Men S-XXL (Approximately Under 13 – to senior men)
Please note the Womens jersey is a slightly different colour orange which means teams in the younger ages need to consider which style to choose. Please talk with your teammates for consistency.
You can go into the Ultra Football store to try on for sizes
Yes. If you are a full-time goalkeeper, you can order a green jersey instead of the standard orange jersey. All goalkeeper jerseys will receive a #1.
The club has provided a goalkeeper jersey in every training kit bag. For most teams, all players should purchase an orange jersey from Ultra Football. The goalkeeper top can then be shared amongst the team.
For players who are full-time goalkeepers, which is more likely on senior or older youth teams, they can choose to order a goalkeeper jersey from Ultra Football. The training kit for their team will still include a goalkeeper top.
No each registered player needs to do a separate order.
Once you’ve ordered your kit, you can choose to ship the order to your home or pick up the kit from Ultra Football in Alexandria.
You will be notified once your kit is ready at Ultra Football.
Following your kit order, you will be part of Ultra Football’s customer database and receive promotional information about new football products and discounts. You can opt-out of the direct marketing at any time.