Balmain DFC will be running grading sessions from 20 November for junior players who wish to be selected for a graded team.
The grading sessions will be held at Balmain Road Sporting Ground (map). Players need to check the grading schedule for the times for their age group and complete the online registration form.
REGISTRATION FOR GRADING CLOSES 9PM THURSDAY 18TH NOVEMBER
Players MUST complete the online registration to participate in the grading process. Pre-registration enables the set-up of software used to complete the evaluation and selection process. Players who do not pre-register will not be allowed to grade. Registation closes 9pm Thursday 18th November.
If the number of registrations received for a particular age group is not sufficient to form a graded team for that age group there will be NO grading session for that age group. If this is the case, anyone who has registered for that age group will be informed once registration has closed.
All players need to attend the grading session scheduled for their age group, if applicable. Players who are unable to attend one or both sessions still need to complete the online registration and must contact their Age Coordinator to discuss their circumstances.
Before you register:
Accepting a place in a graded team requires additional commitment. Players & parents need to be aware they will:
- Be required to train twice a week including attending the club’s Development Program. (U8-U12 have two sessions with the development coach, U14-U16 have one session with development coach and one session with team coach).
- A $100 non-refundable deposit for the DP will be payable to accept a place in a graded team. The remaining $340 is payable two months later. 2022 costs and schedules for Development Programs will be available prior to offers being made.
- Be required to assemble at least 30 minutes prior to kick-off for all matches.
- Need to make themselves available for pre-season trial games and Football NSW tournaments including State Cup and Champion of Champions (U12-U16).
- Ensure you have read the Grading Terms & Conditions which can be found here