Over the Summer, Balmain DFC offers a small-sided competition for our junior players at Balmain High School . The competition gives our juniors players the opportunity to play in a competitive, friendly and supportive environment.
Summer 2017-2018 Draw
|2017-18 Summer season
||Saturday afternoons during school term time
- Term 4 : 14 October 2017 – 16 December 2017
- Term 1 : 3 February 2018 – 17 February 2018
- Finals: Saturday and Sunday 24-25 February 2018
- Each team plays 13 regular season games and at least one Finals game
- U6 – U9 play a combination of indoor five-a-side futsal games in the High School main hall and outdoor six-a-side football games on the outdoor school sport fields.
- U10 – U12 play six-a-side on the outdoor school sports field
- All games are 30 minutes
- All participants receive a trophy at the finals round.
- Training is entirely up to the team .
- The club is able to offer teams optional development training sessions, with our qualified and experienced coaching team.
- Teams provide their own uniforms.
- It is compulsory to wear shin pads for all indoor and outdoor games.
- Players need football boots for outdoor games and trainers for indoor games.