When and Where
- 2023: 21 October 2023 – 16 December 2023 (Saturdays)
- 2024: 3 February 2024 – 17 February 2024 (Saturdays)
- Finals: Saturday 24 February 2024 (U9 Mixed and U10 Girls and above)
- Games run from 9.30 – 3.00pm
- Location: Leichhardt #3 Sporting Field (near Le Montage and the new Skate Park)
- Early Bird (by Aug 31): $1,200 per team
- After 31 Aug: $1,300 per team.
- Plus $10 for individual players who had not been registered for the 2023 Winter comp (see Insurance section below)
- Age groups:
- Mixed: U7 – U13
- Girls: U7 – U13
- All teams are five-a-side (4 plus GK)
- Top four in each division play in the finals (excludes U7 and U8s)
- All games are 2 x 13 minute halves
- See RULES for additional information
- Training is entirely up to the team
- Teams provide their own uniforms (bibs will be provided on the day for same colour uniforms)
- Match balls are provided
- It is compulsory to wear football boots and shin pads for all games
For insurance reasons, it is mandatory for each player within the team to be individually registered for Summer Football through the Play Football registration system. The link to register on Playfootball is below. Do not register until an individual have a confirmed team to join.
- For players not registered in Winter Football in 2023, an additional insurance and admin fee of $10 will apply
- Please do NOT redeem any Active Kids Vouchers during this process, as the fees are minimal and you will not get full value for your voucher. Details on how to use an Active Kids Voucher for Summer Football are detailed below
A player can be registered in an U12 comp if they played U12 in Winter Season 2023.
Active Kids Vouchers
For players wishing to use their Active Kids Voucher for the Summer Football registration, the following process must be followed:
Each parent/carer must send their child’s Active Kids voucher details to their Team Manager. This includes the Child’s Name, Date of Birth, and Voucher Number EXACTLY as they appear on the Active Kids Voucher. Once all requests have been received the Team Manager can fill out the Active Kids Redemption form. BDFC will then redeem the vouchers and, once funds have been received, will refund to the Team Manager for distribution.
All players must register but DO NOT register an individual until you have a confirmed team
DO NOT use your AKV when registering
Individual Players Without a Team
Whole team registration is preferred, but there are sometime teams looking for extra players. If you are a single player wanting to join a team please fill in the form and we will do our best to place you. To find a team complete THIS FORM.