Accepting a place in a graded team : Terms and Conditions
Your child has been offered a place in a BDFC graded team (‘graded team’) and, associated with that, the BDFC Development Program (‘Development Program’). The cost of the Development Program is $460 per child, payable in two instalments. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Receipt of the first instalment of $160 is your acknowledgement that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The first instalment of $160, payable on your acceptance, reserves your child’s place in the graded team and the Development Program. A second and final instalment of $300 will be debited from your nominated credit card in 60 days after the first instalment. This payment is in addition to player registration fees.
- You undertake to ensure that sufficient funds are available via the payment method selected above to make both payments as and when they fall due. Failure to pay either instalment will result in your child being unable to take up their place in the graded team and participate in the Development Program.
- If for any reason, BDFC is unable to provide the promised place on the graded team and/or Development Program, any payments made by you will be refunded in full.
- No refunds will be entertained. This includes for a change of mind or non-attendance at the Development Program.
- The cost of the Development Program will not be adjusted in the event that outdoor training is not able to take place at any time (for example due to playing fields being closed as a result of inclement weather). However, alternative indoor theory sessions will be provided.
- BDFC reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this payment plan at any time.